You Will Need:
- A transparent plastic grocery bag
- A plastic water bottle (the larger, the better)
- Food Coloring
Instructions (see pictures below):
- Flatten the bag and cut off the handle and the bottom section
- Cut along both sides to split into two plastic sheets – you will only need one of them.
- Fold the sheet from the center to create the head and tie it with thread (not too tight). You must leave a hole to pour water in the head.
- To make the tentacles, cut from the edge up to near the head. For each, cut again into smaller strings, and cut off the remaining part.
- Trim to make longer and shorter tentacles.
- Put some water into the head part so that it is able to sink.
- Fill up your water bottle.
- Put your jellyfish in the bottle with a few drops of food coloring. Screw on the cap and watch your jellyfish swim!