Magnetic Fishing Game
What you'll need:
- Paper Clips
- Magnet (the round kind with a hole in the middle work best)
- Wood dowel (or a stick from a tree)
- Fishing Game Template from allkidsnetwork.com
How to make your kids fishing game craft:
- Print out template and cut out the fish shape. Trace the fish shape onto the posterboard and cut out your fish. We made 6 to start with, but make as many as you'd like!
- Put a paper clip onto each fish.
- Tie the string around one end of the wooden dowel. Knot it tightly so it stays put. Tie the other end of the string to the magnet. The stronger the magnet the less frustration your children will have to deal with.