- Paperclips in a variety of colors
- Plastic cups (Like Solo cups)
- String or plastic cord for hanging
- Small screwdriver (or other tool to poke holes)
- Googly eyes
- Jingle bells
Ready to Begin? Great!
- Have an adult poke hols around the top (drinking edge) of the plastic cup. This can be done with a small screwdriver or other sharp tool.
- Link paperclips into chains of various lengths.
- Attach bells to one end of paperclip chain and hook each other end through the poked holes around the top of the cup
- If you have any eye hooks around, you can try using one to connect your string to the cup. if not you can place a string or plastic cord through the whole in the bottom of the cup. Pull the sting through and tie a knot on the end inside of the cup bigger then the whole made. Pull towards the bottom of the cup and secure, tie the other end with a loop for hanging.
- Decorate your project with eyes, you can also take this opportunity to add glitter or paint to the cup as well.